About these ads

Mohegan Sun Sports Bar at Yankee Stadium

Mohegan Sun Sports Bar at yankee stadium

In 2009, I wandered into the Mohegan Sun Sports Bar at Yankee Stadium for no particular reason; Yankee Stadium 3 was still new to me at this point in May, so I was still in my “explore every crevice, experience every area” quest, which has not yet ended.  I was only able to take two photos before some security looking fellow asked me to stop.  I didn’t ask him why and I wonder if they’ve changed the policy since then.  It’s kind of intimidating from the outside; they have two guys standing there and the door is closed.  You have to be a tough guy to watch the game from the bleachers (for a variety of reasons), but chilling in center field in the air condition probably live baseball at its mildest.  Still, I plan on doing it on some distant disgustingly humid August day.

Mohegan Sun Sports Bar at yankee stadium ceiling giant baseball cards

The giant baseball cards on the ceiling was a nice touch.

Mohegan Sun Sports Bar as scene from left field box seats at Yankee Stadium

Mohegan Sun Sports Bar as scene from left field box seats at Yankee Stadium

Posted on November 17, 2010, in Yankee Stadium and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.

  1. are there ACTUAL SEATS in MSSBar, or do you have to “belly up to the bar” and hang there, like Girardi in the dugout?