ALCS Game 4 will be today at 4 est?

Is MLB kidding?  They rescheduled an 8 pm night game to a 4 pm day game?  Can you imagine what people who have tickets to this game are thinking?  I guess I could buy the $5 thing from MLB, but right now, I’m too pissed off.

About Jamie Insalaco

Jamie Insalaco is the author of, and editor in chief of

Posted on October 18, 2012, in 2012 Season and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )