About these ads

ALCS Game 4 will be today at 4 est?

image

Is MLB kidding?  They rescheduled an 8 pm night game to a 4 pm day game?  Can you imagine what people who have tickets to this game are thinking?  I guess I could buy the $5 thing from MLB, but right now, I’m too pissed off.

Posted on October 18, 2012, in 2012 Season and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.