About these ads

Only so much fooling around can be tolerated!

Alex Rodriguez continues to invoke ire from the western world.  His latest infraction:  attempting to pick up chicks via ball boy communication while he was benched during the ALCS.

Just to recap for anyone who needs a refresher, behavior for baseball players during games goes as follows:

don-mattingly-popcorn-kid

THIS IS OK
Mattingly: “It’s important for me to get as much grease on my hand as possible before I go out into the field.”

arod-on-bench

THIS IS NOT OK
A-Rod: “Hm, she’s hot. I wonder if she’ll sleep with me after the game? Only one way to find out… Ball Boy!”

Remember, 2 MVPs and 1 World Series title count for NOTHING when you’re benched for lack of production!  (Don Mattingly is beloved by Yankee fans because…  he gave us something to watch while the rest of the team stunk?  I guess…)  This should CLEARLY be the focus of the press as the Yankees face elimination in the ALCS.

CLEARLY!

Just to be clear:  not saying A-Rod’s focus should be on chicks, but the best player on the team (Robinson Cano) hasn’t had a hit since Game 2 of the ALDS.  Seems like a bigger story.

Posted on October 18, 2012, in 2012 Season and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.